Not only are the days getting shorter, and colder, but the library is changing too. This month we're featuring
- More new books - be sure to see the slide shows on the side - we have everything from pasteboard books for the wee ones, to brand new best sellers for adults. We have an especially plentiful batch of new books for Young Adults.
- Extended hours. We continue now to be open Mon, Wed, and Sat...so there's no excuse not to stop by.
- NEW COMPUTERS....some of the fastest and bestest in town! These computers are from your generous support of the library at our book sales, and the last of the MBNA grants. They are awesome, fast, and ready for you to come in and do research, write a paper, do your Christmas shopping on line, look for a job, map out your trip home, or just stay in touch with out-of-town friends by email.
- In addition, don't forget our wireless network (WI-FI) is available 24/7 from the library parking lot. (we've heard tell some people can even pick it up over at the Keag!)
- The Monday afternoon Knitting group is getting into high gear....here's your chance to finish up some of those projects you've been neglecting, while you enjoy a pleasant chat and cup of tea with your neighbors.